Currently, with the increasing popularity of video games, more and more developers are focusing not only on the quality of gameplay but also on the game complexity and types of character leveling. In this regard, the experience of Bungie with its Destiny 2, a first-person shooter with MMORPG elements, is pretty interesting.
Before you get started, the most important thing a newbie needs to know is that there are two progress metrics in Destiny 2: character level and power level. At the same time, power shows your progress as a whole and displays the amount of damage that you can inflict on the enemy with your special abilities.
The fastest way is to complete the game’s story. By playing story missions, you gain XP and unlock vendors, and by completing adventures, you will quickly raise the level between missions.
When you have reached the maximum level of the character, it’s time to increase the level of power.
How to boost your power:
- Visit local vendors – there, you can find something that will increase your power before you get Engrams.
- Upgrade regional vendors – complete missions and adventures, find resources, kill enemies, and exchange the obtained tokens with vendors. When the scale is full, you will receive the legendary Engram, which can be decoded after character level 20.
- Open loot chests.
- Complete Challenges – After completing missions on Io, Ikora will return to the farm and offer a set of tasks to complete every day.
- Take Strikes – Zavala will reward you by doing a couple of strikes for him. Bosses also have better loot than usually.
- Check everything that drops – sometimes, even green and blue items can increase your overall power.
In addition, you can buy special gear, Engrams, and weapons for money. On our website, we suggest you purchase Trials of Osiris. You will get:
- guaranteed (7-0) Flawless Trials of Osiris completion
- exile’s armor set pieces and weapons, Trials-related materials
- progress in Flawless Triumphs Seal
- a chance to get a Unique Trials of Osiris Ghost
- a chance to get a unique Trials of Osiris Sparrow
- 4 Rewards from Trials: 3 Powerful engrams and 1 Pinnacle engram (Note: Loot pool changes every week)
To conclude, if you are searching for a way to considerably level up your character, all the above methods should be taken into account and put into practice smoothly.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category