Does doing different projects and brainstorming excite you? Project Management is one such field that has gained its importance in the information technology industry over the years and requires a certain skill set and immense knowledge. Projects can be industry-specific and so does the demand of project managers. But if we talk about Information Technology, Project Management Professionals have huge demand. Apart from the promising future, you can expect continued learning every day and a great pay scale.
If you have an interest in Project Management, you must go for PMP Certification. You will reach a certain level of expertise and will be recognized in the industry.
How PMP Certification helps Project Managers?
- Project Management Training helps the project managers understand five steps of project management:
- The steps involve the identification of the stakeholders, determining how feasible the project is, and defining the project.
- The next step Project Management Training helps is ‘Planning’. Giving an outline to the project is the major objective as it further defines the project. This includes the planning of everything starting from the cost of the project to the event management of stakeholders and different parties involved.
- The next step simply involves the execution of the plan and the beginning of the planned objectives.
- After the plan is executed, it is tracked, monitored, and controlled. A proper quality control check is conducted.
- Lastly, the project is evaluated and the feedback is received from the client.
Apart from this, PMP Certification Training will make you a better project manager. Not only that, but this also adds great value to your resume. This will also help you with more job opportunities as this is highly recognized in every industry. You can also expect a salary raise after the PMP Course. This is globally acknowledged and provides job security.
What is the cost of PMP Certification in India?
After you realize the importance of the PMP Certification course, you must look for PMP Certification cost in India. The PMP course always yields higher returns on your investment. The Cost of PMP course and be divided and looked at in a more defined way:
- Fee to be paid for exam: Before you look for PMP Certification cost, the first consideration should be of the fee to be paid for the exam. The fee is charged same anywhere around the globe. Before you apply for PMP examination, you must check for the examination fee.
- Cost for training for PMP: For the examination, you must be trained well. One of the best institutes for PMP Certification Training is Vinsys. This institute conducts PMP Training in Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, and Hyderabad. The PMP Certification fee charged is INR 14,000. The average PMP Certification Training fee charged in India is around INR 16,000.
- Cost of Study Material: Usually when you get training from great institutes like Vinsys, you get all the required knowledge but still if you wish to do a little self-study and wish to gain extra knowledge, you can go for different study materials available online or on many stores. There are many online mock tests available too online which you can opt for.
The cost of PMP Certification training mainly depends on the institute you choose for training yourself. The cost of PMP Training can vary according to the institute.
What would be the combined cost of PMP Certification Training in India?
After looking at the different aspects and major costs involved, we can look at the bigger picture and summarize the actual average cost of PMP Training:
|S. NO.||Type||Average Estimated Cost||Remarks|
|1||Member of PMP Training||INR 10,000||PMP Membership is suggested before applying for the exam.|
|2||Local Chapter PMP Membership||INR 700-1000||When you are PMP Member then only you can buy local chapter PMP Membership.|
|3||PMP Certification exam cost||INR 30,000||This is the cost mentioned when you are a PMP Member|
|4||Cost of PMP Training||INR 15,000-16,000||This is a must.|
|5||PMBOK Guide Cost||Free||This is free only when you are a PMP member|
|6||Reference Material||INR 600 – 4,000||This also depends on the training institutes as they give free mock tests too.|
The average cost of PMP Certification training in India comes out to be INR 45,000. It can be more or less keeping in mind the different preferences.
Is the PMP Certification Course worth it?
After looking at the costs involved, this question may arise in your mind. Is it even worth doing the PMP certification course? The course is worth it and gives you a brighter future ahead. As already explained above, the PMP course will give you higher returns on your investment. Let us discuss further why you must not care about the costs involved but about the promising future.
- The course is worth it as it is the most valued and recognized all over the world. You may think that the PMP course is expensive but it adds such great value to your resume and you will be recognized by bigger companies. Project Management jobs are the highest in demand. When you apply for a job for project management, your resume will stand out because of the PMP Certification that you have. This increases your chances to achieve your goals easily. Also, now it is even mandatory by many companies to have PMP Certification. Many bigger firms recognize this as a basic requirement.
- The value in the market of the PMP course is huge! You can expect higher pay, promotions, and even offers from better bigger firms. The professional background does not matter when you have a Project Management Certification in your resume.
- Apart from higher status and income, you will learn a lot. This will help you to learn greater things and will increase your thinking power. PMP Certification course is known to have high standards. Clearing this exam is a big deal as this is not at all easy. This requires a special skill set and proper training.
- Apart from this, this validates your dedication to your field. There is a proper eligibility criterion for the PMP Certification course. When you have this on your resume, the recruiter understands the standard of your knowledge and how serious you are for your profession.
Apart from the costs involved in the PMP Certification Course, this course yields higher results and a better future. You may think it is expensive, but this adds great credibility to your resume. Not only that, but it also helps you to learn a lot and gain a greater knowledge skillset.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Business category.
Leave a Reply