Anyway, I need your help. I'm absolutely horrible at coming up with creative, witty titles. My talk is basically about:
- Why women should give up religion
- Why skepticism benefits feminism
- Why atheists should be feminists
- Why women are underrepresented in atheism, and how to help fix that.
But right now my working title is "Atheism & Feminism," which is embarrassingly awful. Some fun titles my friends have suggested so far include:
- Dispelling Fallacies and Phallusies
- Denying The Man In Charge: Hey, It Worked For Suffrage
- How To Be Cooler Than God: Respect Women
- God's Lady Problem: Breaking up with abusive supernatural beings
- Free Beer At This Talk
Any suggestions, my lovely readers?