Let's play a game! Guess which of theses verses come from a real rap song, and which were generated by a computer (answers at bottom of post).
1. And I say "a yia yia yia"Of course, that's probably because rap sounds like total nonsensical gibberish to begin with... Alright, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say their hard work probably had something to do with it too. I mean, they even included a graph of "Rap Quality" (which I'm pretty sure is an oxymoron). Bad music aside, the project is still cool!
Let’s get it on every time
Holler out "Your mine"
And I say "Oh oo oh oo oh oh oh oh oh
So if you willin’ you wit it then we can spend time
And I say "a yia yia yia"
2. Now first let’s call for the motherfuckin indo
Pull out your crutch and put away your pistol
3. you take pride in suckin’ a good dick
and after i nut bitch you better not spit ha ha ha ha
you’re a dirt dobbler a goop gobbler
you’ll fuck satan for the righteous dollar
so gimme some gimme some
4. can a nigga get some to go yeah baby
she got it she got it she got it
i do my thang in the club
you can do it
5. see i won’t deny it i’m a straight ridah
i got semi-autos to put holes in niggaz tryina play me
i look to my future cause my past is all behind me
yeah see the cross on my neck that just might freeze me
(Answers: Human, Human, Human, Computer, Computer)