- Ophelia Benson - Author of Does God Hate Women?, editor of skeptical website Butterflies and Wheels
- Greta Christina - Blogger, focusing on atheism, sex, and homosexuality, and politics
- Annie Laurie Gaylor - Co-founder and current co-president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Tracie Harris & Jen Peeples- Rotating co-hosts of the Atheist Experience show
- Sikivu Hutchinson -Blogger, focusing on atheism, religion, and race issues
- Susan Jacoby - Author, reporter, and director of New York's Center for Inquiry
- Lyz Liddell - Campus organizer for the Secular Student Alliance, somehow helps hundreds of non-theist student groups without exploding
- Heather MacDonald - Blogger at Secular Right
- Amanda Marcotte - Blogger at Pandagon
- Melissa McEwan - Blogger at Shakesville
- Ashley Paramore - Videoblogger, better known as "healthyaddict"
- "Surly" Amy Davis Roth - Creator of awesome skeptical jewelery, and new Skepchick
- Eugenie Scott - executive director of the National Center for Science Education, outspoken opponent of Intelligent Design and creationism
- Ariane Sherine - Creator of the Atheist Bus Campaign
- Julia Sweeney - Comedian, on Showtime with her act Letting Go of God
- Rebecca Watson - Skepchick and co-host of popular podcast The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe
So, what do you think?
*People using Google Reader or other RSS feed aggregators may not be able to see the poll. Please visit the original post to voice your opinion!
EDIT: For those of you asking where other awesome female atheists are, I've created a longer reference list.