2. …physics in action.
1. …your team spelling out a word related to science or atheism. (Bonus point for each stranger you get to help you)Lipid! Randomly ran into an old high school friend who helped us.
3. …someone NOT in your group playing chess, go, sudoku, or other strategy/puzzle game
4. …a teapot.
5. …a scientific statue.6. …the oldest scientific apparatus you can find.
7. …a man with a Darwin-like beard.
8. …an atheist stereotype. (The best was one of my secretary with a stuffed Devil on each shoulder, but no one sent me that one! Boo hiss!)
9. …the oldest copy of "The Origin of Species" you can find. (Bonus: Team w/ oldest).
14. …a mutation.15. …someone in a lab coat.
16. …as many places of worship as possible in the background (Bonus point for each extra building).Mine had a Christian, Jewish, and Mormon place, but I think we counted six churches in this one.17. …someone NOT in your group who was reading an atheist/science book
18. …your group smiling with a theist wearing some sort of religious clothing (Bonus: Awesomeness of outfit. For example, cross necklace = +0, Pope = +infinity).
19. …an endorsement of a religion in a public place where such an endorsement shouldn’t be or just seems silly.Ah, the Indiana "In God We Trust" license plate. No brainer there.
This is the artwork you see when you walk into Lilly, the biology building (where I basically live nowadays). Yes, those are the hands of God creating all life on earth. In the biology building. All of the biology professors hate it, and it's been vandalized and removed multiple times since its been put up.20. …a dinosaur.
21. …a mythical creature.
22. …the Flying Spaghetti Monster.